The Genuine Antique Lighting Difference
Your total satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We’ll work hard to provide you with the highest level of friendly, knowledgeable service… before and after the sale. For your protection, we guarantee every antique lighting investment with the strongest written consumer policies in New England. You’ll love the difference we make.
Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Money Back
You can be assured that your antique lighting fixture will look as good at home as it does in our showroom. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within seven days for a “no hassle” refund.
100% Trade-in Credit For One Full Year
Our inventory is constantly changing. You’re welcome to come back often to see if a new arrival better suits your needs. For one full year, you’ll receive a 100% trade-in credit on your original purchase toward any other antique lighting in stock.
Exclusive 3 year Parts & Labor Warranty
When it comes to restoring and electrifying antique fixtures and lamps, we take great pride in the quality of our workmanship and materials. For three years, we will repair or replace any electrical component that becomes defective.
Trading in Your Antique Lighting
Perhaps you already own antique lighting that you’d like to trade toward one of ours. We’ll be glad to provide a free appraisal, and offer a liberal trade-in allowance. Please ask for details.
Professional Delivery Available
Perhaps you’d like to have your antique lighting delivered to your home. We will provide fast and courteous delivery service for a surprisingly low cost.
We Accept Cash, Credit Cards & Personal Checks
We offer a more convenient way to buy antique lighting. If you prefer, we’ll be glad to layaway your purchase for up to one week with a small deposit.
The Fine Print
- Refunds will be mailed to customer by check. Kindly allow 14 days for processing & mailing. Credit card refunds will be issued through the original credit card. Special order items excluded.
- Returns must be in same condition as when received by customer, with all boxes & packaging material, and original sales slip.
- Sorry, but red tag items, and items that have been customized or modified are excluded.
- You’ll receive your full original purchase price toward the normal selling price of any antique lighting fixture. Exchanges are limited to one time.
- Not valid if abused, misused, water damaged, accidentally damaged, or from problems related to usage of higher wattage bulbs that are not recommended by Genuine Antique Lighting.
- With proper identification and credit approval.
Your satisfaction with our products and services is our utmost concern and Light Power / GenuineAntiqueLighting.net strives to provide a high level of service. With your selection of one or more of our Antique & / or Vintage Lights you can be confident of receiving an authentic quality Light with the full Light Power / GenuineAntiqueLighting.net guarantee and service you expect.